Submit your AIOps case study for consideration for AIOps Expo Florida 2020.
Deadline: May 31, 2019
The conference program will highlight the latest AI and machine learning technologies, regulatory issues, essential issues, and trends through case studies and real life customer perspectives. We are particularly interested in highlighting successful implementations in the following subjects/topics:
The use of AI and ML to ensure
- Application Performance
- Network Performance
Thank you for your interest in AIOps Expo, and your decision to submit a proposal. Please be advised that many applications are received for speaking opportunities and AIOps Expo cannot accommodate all requests. Also, please be aware that many of the sessions may be presented in a panel format and/or may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of conference organizers.
Interested In Speaking On An Existing Panel? Contact:
Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our "NO COMMERCIALISM" Policy.
- If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at The New Intelligence.
- Speakers must share their information in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas not available from any other source.
- Speakers must provide session description for the conference Web site.